Jmeter : Adding Perfmon Metrics to Jmeter

To add Perform Plugins into Jmeter we need to copy "JMeterPlugins-Standard.jar" under lib/ext directory. This brings some more features of Perfmon as below:


More details about the plugin can be found @ http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/PerfMonAgent/

Using this we can capture the Server side metrics like CPU, Memory,Disk I/O, Network I/O ..etc.

To collect all the Metrics using PerfMon we need to add On TestPlan -> Add -> Listener -> "jp@gc - PerfMon Metrics Collector".

Specific the Host/IP, Port, Metric to Collect and filename to store the results as shown below:

We can also add other Listeners also.
Some important ones to add are as below:



Comments

  1. I want to measure CPU and Memory usage of my server during load test using Jmeter. For this i added "jp@gc - PerfMon Metrics Collector" listener with my scripts in jmeter GUI and configured jmeter perfmon plugin in my server. I got the graph in jmeter GUI correctly without any errors.

    Now i want to run my same jmeter script via Maven and jenkins for continuous Integration (Without opening jmeter GUI).

    My question is, How can i see the CPU and memory usage of the server in graph without opening jmeter GUI after test execution completes.

    Is it possible to generate CPU and Memory graph once my test script completes execution in Jenkins? If so please guide me how to do this.
    And also please let me know if any plugin needs to be added in my pom.xml file inorder to get CPU and Memory usage graph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I want to do the same @Jagadeesh instead of Jenkins I'm using bamboo. Did you find out if any dependency are added to pom.xml file inorder to get Perfmon Metrics Monitoring working.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to use a value between two different threads in Jmeter

Steps to Analyze AWR Report in Oracle

Correlation and checking in Results